Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Desertwolf Vintage Canvas Tote Bags - Hobo Bag

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Product Review - Desertwolf Vintage Canvas Tote Bags - Hobo Bag





 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Bag
  • Eco-friendly canvas shoulder bag with adjustable shoulder strap.
  • Great for on the go traveling, as it is not too big to be cumbersome but still fits everything you need.
  • Fits laptop, cell phone, camera, notebooks, iPad, etc.
  • One large zipper compartment with a smaller zipper compartment in front with high quality zippers to ensure you are safely holding your items.
  • Hand washable!



My Take on the Bag
This was a well constructed bag that is much larger than I first thought. My wife was able to easily move items from her other purse into this bag and she loved the different sections within the bag itself. The strap was strong and held the bag well. The stitching was complete and I can tell that it will hold up well over time. I am very impressed with this bag and believe that you will be too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: