Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - When I Grow Up

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Book Review - When I Grow Up

When I Grow Up
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
A celebration of love between a bear and cub.

"When I grow up I want to be clever and funny, wild and free." One little bear shares his hopes and dreams in this picture-book treasure from the ever-popular Emma Dodd. This line of books features rhyming text and delightful artwork that is embellished with foil throughout.



My Take on the Book
Emma Dodd has written and illustrated a beautiful story for young children. The illustrations are large and they have a warmth to them. The story's text is age appropriate in its sentence structure and context.

In this story a young bear cub is discussing with his parent what he wants to be like when he grows up. The text might be similar to a young child's thoughts and discussion with their parent.It clearly illustrates how young children model their parents actions.

The story will make you smile and maybe initiate your own thoughts about your parenting. So cozy up with your favorite child and enjoy this book by Emma Dodd.



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: